June 12, 2022

Summer Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with a Summer Card featuring some of our stamps.  The summer is around the corner and why not start celebrating!


This card features several stamps, but let me start with the details. I made this using white smooth cardstock. I used it to create the card base, the second layer, and to stamp the different images.

For the background, I used the Buffalo Background. This is perfect to create a modern or vintage layout and to use as a focal point or create special details in our creations. Then, I stamped the Hamburger stamp and colored it with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir. 


In a separate piece of cardstock, I stamped the Jar and colored it to look like lemonade. I fussy cut both images and pasted them over the lower part of the stamped background. The final touch, a Spanish Sentiment that was one of my first stamps from Crackerbox and that are available at the store, the popular HOLA! And some clay dots in coordinating colors.

STAMPS USED:

You can find all the special details about my card, HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon with more inspiration.
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!