August 6, 2022

Harry Potter Crest of Hogwarts Card

 Hello scrappy friends! Nadine here today with a Harry Potter Crest of Hogwarts card to share with you. The store is filled with many fun Harry Potter stamps, including this Crest of Hogwarts stamp I used on my card.

I started by creating my background by die-cutting strips of cardstock and adhering them to a card front. Next, I added a piece of coffee-stained paper, then a die-cut circle. While I created the background, my daughter colored in the Crest of Hogwarts Stamp and fussy cut it out. Then I stamped the Anything Possible Stamp on the front of the coffee-stained paper and added the crest to the circle die in the middle.

STAMPS USED:
Crest of Hogwarts Stamp
Anything Possible Stamp

For the complete list of supplies used, click HERE
See you next time!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!