August 29, 2022

Hogs and Kisses Birthday Card

 Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. I made this card with some of the older stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. They are still fabulous and just need to see some ink every once in a while.
 

I first stamped the pig twice. Colored them with Copics. Added the wall - a stencil from Altenew.  Added the sentiment but wiped the ink of the "U" in Hugs and then turned it into an "O." Used a stitched die to cut the card a bit smaller and mounted it onto a black background. Added two enamel dots.

The stamps I used:
Pig Hanging On
HugsKisses, and Wishes

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!