September 23, 2022

We still Rock Card by Martha Lucia

 Hi there, Martha Lucia here to share a card created with a combination of stamps from Crackerbox Store!


My card is one layer card with dimensions. First, I stamped the sentiment We Still Rock on the right side of white smooth cardstock using Memento Ink in Bamboo Leaves color.  Then, with VersaFine Onix Ink, I stamped the Inner You image.


With Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink and masking tape, I created the top and botton dorders before to paste the decorated layer over a Melon Mambo card base. 

Thanks for stopping by and keep in touch if you are looking for New Halloween Stamps, they are on this way!!!


Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!