October 2, 2022

Easy Halloween Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you an easy Halloween card created with stamps from the new release. These stamps were released yesterday, and the comments have been amazing!


This is a multilayer card combining cardstock and designer paper. I stamped the sentiment Ghost and Goblins Galore onto one of the die-cut pieces I cut with one of the Rectangle Scallop Dies.

Additionally, I stamped the Hand Out of Dirt and the Ghost Flying onto white smooth cardstock. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Then, I colored the images with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir before fussy cutting the images with scissors.


I pasted all the pieces using E-Z Runner Permanent Strips and Crafty Foam Tape to finalize the card.
To see all the new stamps from Crackerbox Stamps, just click HERE and fall in love.
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my easy Halloween Card.

Happy shopping!
Martha Lucia

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!