October 29, 2022

Live and Dream Inspirational Autumn Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. I made this card with some of the older stamps from Crackerbox StampsThey are still fabulous and just need to see some ink every once in a while.


I first masked a strip on my card. I sponged it with yellow, red, and brown distress inks. Stamped the leaves and let everything dry thoroughly. Then I stamped the small leaf with Versamark and heat embossed it in white. Added a bit of color to the white leaf and stamped the sentiment. 

The stamps I used: 
(Skeleton Leaves Set of 3- didn't use all of the leaves in this set but its a great bundle deal)

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!