December 12, 2022

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hi there, Martha Lucia here to share a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year card. I love this type of card because they are wonderful for massive production.


To mass-produce cards effectively, my first tip is to set up all the pieces or products you want to use to create a productive chain. For example, I die-cut the card bases on the above card. Then, I die-cut the top layer of 3-3/4"x 5". Using a stamping tool, like the Misti, I positioned and stamped at the same time the sentiment Merry Christmas Brush and the beautiful Side Reindeer. I used Memento Tuxedo Ink to can colored the Side Reindeer with TriBlend Markers from Spectrum Noir. To finalize the cards, I pasted the decorated layer over the card bases using 3D Foam Squares. No scissors, no nothing. Just peel out and paste!

Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope this helps you to create a mass production in less time!
See you soon,
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!