January 29, 2023

You're Nuts Valentine's Day Card

Hi Everybody!Cornelia here todaySince Valentine's Day is coming so I figured a love-themed card is in order! And that nutty squirrel just jumped on my card, LOL!


I stamped the wood slice with Versamark and heat-embossed them in white. Colored the little hearts and added Crystal Lacquer as resist. Brushed the background, with the bottom being a bit darker. Colored in the spaces between the wood slices. Added brown marker for the bark. Added white splatters. Stamped the sentiment and squirrel. Colored the Squirrel with alcohol ink markers and cut it out. Added it with foam tape.

The stamps I used: 
Wood Slice
You're Nuts but
Squirrel silly small

Crackerbox has a wonderful sale going on right now - and you get a free stamp along with your order, see below:

I hope you like this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!