February 2, 2023

Because You Are Special Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share a new card with our wonderful collection of stamps. This is a Because You Are Special Card created with two different stamps. Let me share the card first, and then I will give you the details.


First, I created the card base using smooth white cardstock and a second layer of Old Olive Cardstock. Then, on a separate piece of White Smooth Cardstock, I stamped the Large Honey Pot with Flowers and the sentiment Bee-cause You Are Special with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images with Tri-Color Brush Alcohol Markers from Spectrum Noir.


After coloring the Large Honey Pot with Flowers, I placed a honeycomb stencil on top of the image and, with distress ink, created a faux texture on one of the corners. Additionally, I resized the layer to coordinate it with the card base.
Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you soon with more inspiration.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!