March 31, 2023

I Didn't Forget Belated Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little birthday card to share. Here are all of the galaxy inspired details.

Crackerbox Stamps Used:

First, I created a blended background using Distress Oxide Inks onto white cardstock. Heavily blending the 3 colors gave me that night sky look. Then I splattered the card front using white Media Gloss Spray. I also added some Stickles for sparkle. Let dry completely.
Stamp the images onto white cardstock using black ink. Add color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Fussy cut out the images and set them aside for now. 
Using the MISTI and black ink, stamp the sentiment to the card front. Adhere the card front to a white cardstock card base. Add the fussy cut images to the card front using foam squares.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!