March 18, 2023

Snarky Easter Card

Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little Easter themed card to share. Here are all the snarky details on how I created it. 


First, I created a simple blended background using Distress Oxide Ink and a blending brush. Stamp the sentiment onto the left-hand side of the layout. Then I splattered mister around the outside of the card front. Let dry. Stamp the images onto white cardstock. Add color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Let dry. Then I fussy cut out the images. I added the bunny ears under the kitty image using thin 3D foam for a little dimension between the two images. 
Add to the card front using foam squares. Adhere the card front to the white cardstock card base.

Crackerbox Stamps Used:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!