April 20, 2023

Fun 60s Cards

Hello, Stampers! Today I am sharing some cards that I made using stamps from our Remember The 60s category. My card was fun to make and color. The '60s were full of colors.

The Feeling Groovy saying is fun to color and can be colored in so many different ways. The Pot Leaf comes in 2 sizes. I love the Feet Stamp.  The feet also come in 2 sizes. I have used the feet on so many occasions. 
Here is another card!
This is the card stock I cut the piece out for the saying. I stenciled it and used it on my card. I just covered the cutout area with the orange cardstock. 
The saying, All You Need was stamped on the cutout from the white cardstock. I stamped the 5 Petal Flowers and cut them out. I also stamped the Glasses Round Lg. I cut them out and stamped them on the background of some sticker paper to get the iridescent look.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!