May 23, 2023

Recovery Flower Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Martha Lucia here to share a floral recovery stamped card. Today I am featuring the new Violeta and Eucalyptus flower, designed by Alex.


Let me share the process of creating my card. First, I created the card base using gray cardstock. Then, I created two layers with the same size. One in colored cardstock and the other in white smooth cardstock. I used the white smooth to stamp the Violeta and Eucalyptus flower. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with alcohol markers from Spectrum Noir. In addition, I cut the layer diagonal to create my design.
After cutting the white layer, I pasted it over the green layer with 3D Foam Squares to add more dimension to my card. Additionally, I stamped the sentiment Hope You're Back on the lower part of the green layer and decorated the diagonal line with a scalloped border.
Then, I finalized the card, pasting the decorated layer over the card base with crafty foam tape. And voila, my card is finished with a very special design.

Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon with more inspiration.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!