June 12, 2023

Masculine Birthday Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Martha Lucia here to share a stamped birthday card featuring the Olesya's Car, the Shoe Prints, and the sentiment Know You're Getting.


On this card, I stamped all the images in the same layer. First, I created the card base using real red card stock. Then on a piece of smooth white cardstock, I stamped the Shoe Prints on the left side of the panel using the double stamping technique to obtain different shadows. Then, I stamped the Olesya's Car and colored it with alcohol markers from Spectrum Noir.
On the lower part, I stamped the Know You're Getting sentiment, but this time using a different color of ink, not just black.

STAMPS USED:

Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon with more inspiration!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!