June 6, 2023

You're A Classic Birthday Card

Hello! Nadine here today with a masculine classic car birthday card. 

This was a quick and easy card to make, with very little coloring needed. I first die cut out a circle in a brown piece of cardstock for my card front. Then I embossed it with a wood plank embossing folder. Laying the card front piece on my card base and lightly traced the cutout circle onto the white card base so I could see where the circle would be. Then I stamped the Woody and the You're A Classic sentiment in the center of the circle and colored them with Copic Markers. On the embossed card front, I lightly sanded the raised embossed areas so they were a lighter brown and adhered to my card base with foam tape.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:
Woody
You're A Classic
OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
A2 Card & Envelope
Cardstock 80lb.


There are currently more than 100 specially selected stamps that are available at a 50% discount! Please note that there is a limited quantity available for each stamp at this incredible price. Once they sell out, they will return to their original price. Additionally, new stamps are being added as the current ones sell out, so it's a good idea to check back frequently.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!