July 26, 2023

I Love You Anyways Card

 Hello, cardmaking friends! Tracy here, and today I am going to share my love of creating snarky cards for people you love. Here are the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:

Cut the card base and the card front for this card from white cardstock. Using 3 tones of Distress Oxide Ink, I blended this simple sunset background using blending brushes. Stamp the Two Cats image onto the left-hand side of the card front using black ink. Then add the snarky sentiment slightly lower in the bottom right-hand corner of the card front, also using black ink. 
Adhere this simple card front to the card base. Then using Stickles, I glittered the outside edge of the blending background for a little extra sparkle. Voila! A simple snarky card was created in just a few minutes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!