July 4, 2023

Kill Them with Kindness Card

 Hello, cardmaking friends! Tracy here, and today I have a fun little snarky card to brighten your day. Here are all of the details.


Crackerbox Stamps Used:
Hockey Stick Saying
Star Twinkle

First, I stamped Sassy Cindy onto my white cardstock card front in black ink. Then using Distress Oxide Ink, I blended the remaining edges. Using the Star Twinkle stamp and abandoned coral ink, I stamped a star border around the card front.
Stamp the sentiment onto the card front using black ink. Then I added color to Sassy Cindy using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. For a final sparkly touch, I added Stickles to the stars around the border. Add the card front to a white cardstock card base, and voila!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!