July 29, 2023

Old Enough to Know Better Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia back today with my post for this week. Crackerbox Stamps just had a new release with hilariously snarky sentiments. One of which I used here.


I stamped Helen and colored her with alcohol ink markers. I masked Helen. Then I brushed the background with distress oxide inks. Stamped the sentiment. Simple one-layer card.

Here is the card another card I made using one of the new sentiment stamps.


I first sponged the card base with distress inks and then applied a stencil over it. I stamped the Martini Lady and added some white accents. Stamped the sentiment with Versamark, and heat embossed it. 

The stamps I used for both cards:
card 2: Unmedicated
card 2: Martini Lady

And perhaps you want to check out those:
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!