July 6, 2023

Welcome Baby Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a super cute welcome baby card.

I first started by creating the background for my card by spraying blue color sprays on some bubble wrap and then placing the card front down onto the bubble wrap.

Then I stamped the Large & Small Ducky and colored them in with Copic Markers, and fussy cut them out. Next, I stamped the Welcome Baby sentiment and cut it into a banner shape. Then adhered the ducks and the sentiment with some 3D foam squares. Matted the card front with some yellow cardstock and adhered it to the card base.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:
Ducky Lg. & Sm.
Welcome Baby

OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
A2 Card & Envelope
Cardstock 80lb.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!