August 6, 2023

25 Again Fish Bowl Birthday Card

Hello! Nadine here today with a fun fish bowl birthday card.


I first stamped the Fish Bowl and then stamped the Bernice Angel Fish inside the bowl. Then I stamped the Dot Splatters in blue ink to make them look like bubbles coming from the fish. I then colored all the images with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out the fish bowl.
Next, I stamped the 25 Again sentiment on a piece of white cardstock for my card front. Then using an embossing folder, I embossed the card's front piece and lightly ran some champagne colored metallic ink over the raised embossed areas. Matted the card front with some orange cardstock and adhered it to my card base, and added the fishbowl just below the sentiment.


On the inside of the card, I stamped the Happy Birthday Open sentiment and colored it with Copic Markers.

CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:

OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:
A2 Card & Envelope
Cardstock 80lb.

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!