August 11, 2023

Witch's Hat Tent Fold Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a witches hat tent fold card.
It's not too early for Halloween cards, is it? Nah!!


This was a fun card to make. I first made my card base by cutting a black piece of cardstock at 4¼" x 11" and folding it in half. Then using green cardstock, I cut it at 10" x 4" and scored and folded it at 5¼" x 7⅝". Then I attached the 5¼" section of the green cardstock to half of the black cardstock piece.


On some white cardstock, I stamped the Witch's Boots and Spider Spooky and colored the boots and leggings with Copic Markers. Attached it to some spider web patterned paper and then attached it to the card base. On the front fold, I cut a piece of the patterned paper to fit it and then stamped the Somedays sentiment on white cardstock and cut it to fit into the middle of the front fold piece. Then I stamped the Witch's Hat, colored it with Copic Markers and fussy cut it out, and attached it to the top of the front fold.


When the card is folded up, it fits perfectly into an A2-size envelope.


CRACKERBOX STAMPS USED:

OTHER CRACKERBOX PRODUCTS USED:

For a full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!