September 5, 2023

Who Left The Bag of Idiots Open Snarky Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. I am back with my Crackerbox Stamps post for this week. Crackerbox Stamps recently had a new release with hilariously snarky sentiments. One of which I used here.


I used patterned paper for my background and glued it to the card base. I stamped half of the sentiment (I cut the stamp apart, but you can mask it if you don't want to do that). I colored it with alcohol ink markers and cut it out. Added it to the paper. I used a generic circle die to cut the hole into the card front. I marked the opening on the inside of the card and stamped the lady and the rest of the sentiment. I decided to not color the image, as there already is enough color on my card.


The stamps I used:

And perhaps you want to check out those:
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!