October 2, 2023

Hocus Pocus Billy Butcherson Halloween Card

 Hello! Vicky is here today with Billy. October is here! Are you ready for the Halloween movies? One of our favorites is Hocus Pocus. I made my card with Billy Butcherson, Winifred Sanderson's obsession. Winifred poisoned him when she found him with Sarah. The front of my card is him breaking out of his grave.

I cut the top part of the card off, so Hocus Pocus is on the cover, and when you open the card, it is also there when you see Billy. I added the Web Corners in a set of 2. On the bottom panel, I stamped the Hand Out Of Dirt, and added Dot Splatter Circle for the dirt.



I stamped Billy on the inside and colored with Copic markers. Bill has escaped!


Stamps Used:

Product Used:

Thanks for stopping by!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!