October 6, 2023

Merry Grinchmas Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a Merry Grinchmas Christmas card using one of the new stamps from the new Christmas release.

I stamped the new Grinch Sleigh and the Grinch and Max and colored them with Copic Markers. I stamped the Grinch Mas sentiment with VersaFine Clair. I used some puff embossing powder on the Grinch on the white areas. Then, I matted the card front with red cardstock and adhered it to my card base.

STAMPS USED:
Grinch and Max Set
Grinch Standing
Grinch's Max
Grinch Sleigh
Grinch Mas

OTHER CRACKERBOX STAMPS PRODUCTS:
VersaFine Clair in Nocturne
Ink Eraser
A2 Cards & Envelopes

Click HERE to see all the products I used to create my card.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!