November 11, 2023

Step Aside Funny Coffee Card

Hi friends! Kelly here today with a fun pink, black, and white card with a mix of a little funny a lot of glamour!
STAMPS USED:
Martini Lady

To create this card, I wanted to go with a Parisian Cafe vibe. It's a 6 x 6 size and perfect for stamping the Martini lady and the fun sentiment stamp together! I used jet-black ink to get a crisp, sharp image.
Then, I added a scalloped edge to the top to create an awning and added pretty pink paper for an elegant flair. I just love how this turned out!


Be sure to check out the 50% off sale as well when you head over to the shop!

Thanks for visiting!
~Kelly
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!