December 13, 2023

Fa La La La Christmas Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today with my Crackerbox Stamps post for this week. There are only 2 more weeks until Christmas! Hopefully, you have all your cards done by now...
 I first stamped the dog and the girl. Then, I did a bit of masking and stamped the tree and the sentiment. Colored everything with alcohol ink markers. Trimmed the card with a stitched die and mounted it onto green card stock. Crystal Lacquer was added to the bow and the bauble. You can see the shine better in the picture below.
The stamps I used:
Tree Drawn Pine
Cindy Lou sm
Perhaps you want to check out these:
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!