December 15, 2023

Snarky Octopus Card

 Hello! Nadine here today with a snarky octopus card that is perfect for any occasion to give someone a laugh.

I first ink-blended some blue inks onto some white cardstock for the background of my card. I then stamped Deeva The Octopus with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her in with Copic Markers. Then I fussy cut her out. Next, I stamped the Wish You Were Octopus sentiment stamp with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink onto the blue background piece I created and then adhered the octopus. I added some of the clear dew drops that are in the Snow Drift Shaker Pack to the front and also added some small white dots using a white pen.

STAMPS USED:
Deeva The Octopus
Wish You Were Octopus

OTHER CRACKERBOX STAMPS PRODUCTS:

Click HERE to see all the products I used to create my card.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!