February 12, 2024

Duck Valentine Friendship Card

Hello! Timothy here today with a Valentine's Friendship card.


I stamped the background with the Heart Boxers stamp and colored them in with alcohol markers.
I also stamped and colored the Duck Grin stamp and cut around it, leaving a white border. 
I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day Friend Script stamp and used a die cut from my stash to cut it out.
For the inside of the card, I used the Weird Stalker stamp for the sentiment and stamped the Heart Boxers stamp again to tie in with the front of the card.


Stamps Used

Enjoy the rest of your day, and remember to do something you love.
Timothy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!