March 11, 2024

Cat Friendship Card

 Hi, friends!  Toni here with a snarky friendship card to brighten up your day.

I used a stencil and Distress Oxide to create the clouds in the background behind the cityscape, which consists of glitter rainbow washi applied to thin cardstock and then diecut.  I added the Space Needle in black to make it pop out.

I colored up the cute Cat Friends stamp using Copics.  Aren't they adorable taking a selfie in front of the Space Needle?  The Without Me sentiment was the perfect finishing touch.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, FrankieHelpsCraft.  Have a great rest of your week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!