March 25, 2024

Spring Minion Thank You Card

Hello, friends!  Toni here with a spring-themed Minion thank you/friendship card.

I used various coordinating designer papers and dies to create a cheerful background for Phil. He and all of the Crackbox Stamps Minions are simply adorable! I colored him up with Copics and fussy cut him out. 

  Notice I stamped him on the clouds layer so that I could ignore his hair when cutting him out.  Once I adhered him to the card front, it appeared like I had cut out each strand.  Sneaky!

To finish the card, I stamped and embossed the One in a Minion sentiment.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, FrankieHelpsCraft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!