May 11, 2024

Fairy Birthday to You!

Hi, everyone! Toni here with you today sharing a summer-inspired fairy birthday card that was really quick to work up although you wouldn't know it to look at it.

I started the card by sponging the front with a variety of bright inks then spattered that with water.  

Once it was dry I used Versafine Clair Nocturne along with FairyDandelion & Fluff Set of 2Branch Herb 2 and Fern to create a summer meadow scene. Notice the off stamping of the Fern to create depth?  I also used a white pigment pen to highlight the fairy and dandelion seeds in the front. 


On the interior of the card I stamped the Love & Happiness sentiment along with a smattering of butterflies from the Butterflies Solid Set of 2.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, FrankieHelpsCraft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toni. Your ink blending is gorgeous. I love your card. I like to put images on the inside of my cards too. I can't wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!