April 11, 2024

Humorous Interactive Birthday Card

Hello, friends!  Toni here with a happy little interactive birthday card with quite a snarky surprise.


I adapted a pull-tab mechanism to allow another image to pop up from the Birthday 2 cake which happened to be the perfect fit for the Birthday 1 vulture.  Yes, vulture!  LOL.
 
I used some foam tape on the bottom sides of the cake which allowed the vulture to pop up minus the tail feathers that I trimmed off. 


I encourage you to check out the other new photopolymer stamps being offered by Crackerbox Stamps.  They're amazing!

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!