May 25, 2024

Vintage Distessed Birthday Card with Wine

Hi, everyone! Toni here with you today sharing a vintage distressed birthday card with a wine theme.


I distressed the edges of the card front using a tool from Tim Holtz and then adhered a piece of  patterned paper cut using a deckle edge cover die.  

My next layer consists of burlap ribbon where I teased out some of the edge fibers for a feathery look.  I adhered this layer with big sticky dots.

I stamped the Wine Bottle, Glass and Grapes then created a mask for the glass stems.  I used Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves and Vintage photo for sponging before fussy cutting and adhering to a deckle edge panel.

I embossed the grapes on the wine bottle label and sponged the edges before adhering.  I also embossed the All Things Improve sentiment and distressed the edges before adding that on top of the wine panel.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, FrankieHelpsCraft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!