June 3, 2024

Father's Day Hero Card

Hello Fellow Stamper. I made a Father's Day card for the first hero in my life.
This could also be a birthday card by changing the saying at the bottom of the card.

I stamped Super Hero saying from Father Set 1 and cut it out with a die.
Super Guy is a rubber stamp that I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Ink. I colored him mostly with Copic markers but used a silver pen to color his belt buckle and around his 'S.'
Happy Father's Day and the saying on the inside is also from the polymer set Father Set 1.

Stamps Used:
Father Set 1Father Set 1
Super GuySuper Guy

Thanks for taking the time to look!
Have a great day,
Vicky









 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!