June 11, 2024

Sassy & Humorous Underwater Scene

Bloop, bloop, my friends!  Toni here with you today sharing Bernice's take on people.  Same, Bernice, same!


I sponged the card front using Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon and Prize Ribbon then brightened up the edges with Catherine Pooler Suede Shoes. I spattered this with water and set aside to dry. 

Next I diecut the layers using Memory Box Underwater Collage dies. I then embossed the Wish You Were Octopus sentiment using Versamark and Ranger Detail Fine White Embossing Powder. 

Finally I colored Bernice Angel Fish and the coral with Copics then nestled her into the aperture which I popped up with foam tape. 

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft. Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!