July 2, 2024

Copic Frog Birthday Balloon Card

Hi everyone!  Toni here sharing a cute birthday or congratulations card.  Ooh, or graduation!  I love it when a card can work for multiple occasions!


I first stamped out one of the frog images from the Frog 1 photopolymer set then masked its right side and stamped the balloons from Birthday Set 2 so they would appear behind.  I colored everything up with Copics.

Next I diecut some balloons and sponged them using Distress Oxides with their edges darkened by Catherine Pooler Inks. I had originally planned on having the sentiment on the green balloon in the back but thought the balance was off so instead embossed the Birthday Set 2 sentiment on a black strip and used it as grounding for the frog.


Be sure to check out the 4th of July sale.  It includes everything not already on sale.  Woo hoo!

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!