July 22, 2024

Humorous Astronomy Any Occasion Cards

Hello, my friends!  Toni here with you today sharing a couple of humorous cards for lovers of astronomy.


I started my card by taking a piece of designer 6x6 paper and sponging Distress Oxide Black Soot and Catherine Pooler Suede Shoes randomly on it.  I then spattered the sheet with Copic Opaque White and Peerless Transparent Gold Watercolor.

Once dry, I embossed Stars Swirl on the sheet.  I divided the sheet up and adhered the pieces to black cardstock which I then embossed with According to Astonomy (left card) and The Universe (right).  I also added more Stars Swirl to the righthand card.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!