August 29, 2024

Summery & Humorous Friendship Card

Hello, lovelies!  Toni is here with you today to share a summery friendship card.


I stamped out the Sunflower Large on a white panel and then used Polychromos colored pencils to color it up.  I framed the panel in black and then mounted it on a bright yellow gingham cardstock. I stamped the Who You Are sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne on an oval panel cut from a coordinating yellow plaid. I added a black strip beneath to help visually pop it up from the base.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!