September 29, 2024

A Fall Card With Blowing Leaves

 Welcome, Stampers. Vicky is here with a fall card.
Here in WI, our leaves have started to change color and fall.
Our farmers are getting the last of the fields harvested. Fall is upon us.
I wanted a fall-rich-looking ink for the saying. 
I stamped the saying, Each Leaf with VersaFine Clair Glamorous Ink.
The Blowing Leaves Tree was stamped in the lower right corner.
I colored the leaves in with different colored markers. I followed the blowing lines with a light blue marker. I used the Texture Stencil Brush with the VersaFine Clair Acorn Ink.

Stamps Used:

Products Used:

I hope you are enjoying the fall where you are!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!