September 22, 2024

Bright & Spooky Minion Halloween

Hello, my friends!  Toni here with you today sharing a bright and spooky Minion Halloween card.


My first step was sponging the background using Catherine Pooler inks.  I applied a spiderweb stencil on top of that then spattered the lot with water.

Next I colored up the Tombstone Lg and Ghost Minion using Copics.  Notice how I aged the gravestone by spritzing a paper towel with alcohol and pressing it against the colored image--it lifts the color away in random ways.

To complete the scene, I stamped the Tree Wide Bare on the background then diecut a spooky fence and grass.  

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft. Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!