September 11, 2024

Colorful One Layer Halloween Card

 Boo to you, friends!  Toni here with you today sharing a not so spooky but very colorful one layer Halloween card.


I sponged the card base with Catherine Pooler Orange Twist, Flirty Fuschia, Suede Shoes and touch of Black Soot. I spattered it with water then dried it with my heat gun.

Next I stamped and embossed the Web Corners Set of 2 with Ranger Detail Fine White Embossing Powder.  I embossed the Crabby Cat and Black Cats Prowl sentiment in Black Embossing Powder. Super simple and colorfully fun!

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 








Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!