September 8, 2024

Spooky October Birthday Card

Hi there!  Toni  here with you today sharing a humorous October birthday card. 

I stamped the Skeleton Birthday in Versamark and embossed it with Ranger Detail Fine White Embossing Powder. I added the birthday noisemaker from the Minion 1 set. I used Polychromos colored pencils to add just a hint of color.

Next I added some scraps of Halloween-themed 6x6 paper then embossed the Every Bone in My Body and Spider Spooky in Stampendous Black Embossing Powder.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!