October 25, 2024

Humorous Grumpy Bear Winter Card

 Hello, friends!  Toni here sharing a humorous card perfect for lightening up those winter blues.

I started this card by using a background I had created ages ago using a stencil and Brushos. I spattered Copic Opaque White as snow and added a glitter hill to adapt it to winter.

Then I colored up the Grumpy Bear Bernard image using Copics, diecut the panel with a deckle edge and mounted it on a piece of kraft cardstock.  

To complete the card, I stamped the Wish I Was a Bear sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne and gave it the same diecut treatment.

For a full list of products used and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.  Have a great rest of your week! 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!