July 29, 2026

Kick Start Your Day With Coffee

Hello, for today's card I started with a yellow glitter card front. Next I cut a piece of coffee paper to 4 x 5 1/4, from that piece of paper, I cut 8 1/2 inch strips. The first strip I glued directly to the glitter card front, the next strip I popped up using foam squares. I added foam squares to every other strip and glued the opposite strips directly to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Coffee Set 1 and cut it out with a stitched circle die. Next I distressed the edges of the circle with brown ink. I added the circle to the middle of the card. I stamped and colored the Kevin and Carl stamps and added them to the bottom of the card. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a nice day.
Timothy

Stamps Used




 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!