July 25, 2026

Who Says It's Just an Egg?

 Hi Everyone, Dalis here!

Of course, I had to give this stamp another unexpected job! This time, our humble Egg stamp became the shimmering scales of a beautiful mermaid's tail. 🧜‍♀️✨

What would you turn this stamp into next? I love finding new ways to stretch my supplies, and this one was too much fun not to try!

To create the background, I repeatedly stamped the SOLID EGG stamp until it covered the entire 4" x 5¼" card panel. It definitely took a little patience, but once I started doodling and adding all that sparkle, it was completely worth it!

Supply List:

 
Additional Supplies: Ink, black pen, dies, shimmery paint.



Until next time— Stay colorful, stay crafty! -- Dalis






Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!