August 30, 2026

EEK Ghouls Have Fun Halloween Card

Hello, my stamping friends. Vicky here today with a ghoulish card.
Get ready for a spook-tacular Halloween with a card that's sure to cast a spell! A Halloween card made with a silly spooky spider sitting on a pumpkin, adding an extra layer of eeriness to the overall design. The card says it all: Ghouls just wanna have fun, and this festive greeting is the perfect way to share the Halloween spirit!
This is a pretty easy card. I started with a printed background paper.
I stamped Spider With Pumpkin then I used a die to cut it out. Brushed purple ink, and outlined it. I colored it with Copic Markers.
I stamped Ghouls Just Wanna and then cut it out with a die.

Stamps Used:

Thank you for taking a look at the ghouly card!

 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!