August 12, 2026

Germs got you down?

 Hello, Janet here with a cute get well card. The germs are celebrating, they are partying at the expense of your health. Don't let them get you down!

I started with white cardstock .Using Memento Tuxedo black ink, I stamped the bugs and the vitamin C bottle. I colored them with Copic markers. I used a stipple brush and black ink to make a germy background. Get well soon is stamped in the center of the card with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. The white cardstock is layered on to black. The next layer is black and white polka dot.

Stamps Used:

Products Used:

Thanks for looking. Hope you enjoyed the card. It should bring a smile to someone who is under the weather.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!