August 25, 2026

Size Matters Even in the Bridgerton Era

Hello, friends!  Any Bridgerton fans out there? Toni here and I love period costumes, particularly the later Victorian era (think The Gilded Age) so I'm all about checking out the fashions on these shows. 

When I saw this patterned paper in my stash I immediately thought of period wallpaper and how it would go so well with the Martini Lady image. So, I stamped her out and used my Scan 'n' Cut, resulting in a silhouette stencil. How cool is that?!

Now "Daphne" can get all the hot gos about how Size Matters. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.

For a full list of products and to see my other projects, feel free to visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft.

Have a great rest of your day!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!