Hello, Janet here with a thank you card. The ants invaded the last picnic of the summer!
Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink I stamped the watermelon pieces on scrap paper, colored them with copic markers and cut them out. Next I stamped the ants across the bottom of white cardstock. They are also colored with copic markers. I added the black dots to make a trail. I attached the watermelon pieces in the ants front legs. I added an ant to the third slice of watermelon. He is holding a Thank You sign stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. The white cardstock is layered on a red and white checked paper resembling a picnic tablecloth. Attach that to the card front.
Stamps Used:
Products Used:
Thanks for looking at my card! Enjoy the last few days of summer.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!