September 30, 2026

Are You Ready For Some Football?

 Hello Fellow Crafters. Vicky here today with an invitation.
Are you ready for some football? Here in Wisconsin, the weather is getting cooler, and the leaves are changing color. Fall is coming, which means football is coming too. John is watching the Packers play football on TV. I took the time to design a football party invitation, complete with a custom G on the helmet, made by Crackerbox Stamps. We Wisconsinites love to party, and we especially love our football! Nothing beats gathering with friends and family to cheer on our beloved Packers, enjoying cheese curds and beer, and making unforgettable memories.
STAMPS USED:

Money Saving Bundles

I hope you enjoy watching your favorite team!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!